CAREER PLACEMENT SERVICES
TENSAI Institute offers their students many opportunities this time more than 1600 Japanese companies operating in India like automobile, electronics goods, power system, software Development and many more.
- This time, very good career opportunities and also higher study in Japan.
- Reason Japan has the 2nd largest economy in the world.
- Japan is a prosperous country and has the most diverse economy in Asia.
- With a GDP of $4.9 trillion in 2005, Japan & economy is 2nd only to that of the U.S. Japanese is a gateway to other Asian languages & cultures.
- Throughout its history, Japan has been shaped by the influence of Asia & great civilizations: India, China, and Korea.
- While the cultures of these Asian countries do differ, Asian cultures together share many similarities that differentiate them from Western ways and norms.
- Japanese-speakers are the Internet & 3rd largest language group: An estimated 88 million Japanese, or 9.6% of the world & online population, are connected to the Internet.
- Knowing Japanese can connect you to these people in an instant. Knowing Japanese will set you apart from the crowd.
- The majority of people who learn a foreign language choose a European language like Spanish, French, German, or Italian.
- Choosing a less commonly learned language will pop out on your resume and differentiate you from the crowd.
- Knowing Japanese brings business opportunities.
- Understanding the Japanese work ethic, their business etiquette, and knowing which cultural faux pas to avoid can often make or break an important business deal.